My favorite part of Super Bowl is being able to hang out with friends and family and of course the appetizers. This year I chose to make Jalapeno Poppers. They’re easily the most addicting snack I have ever had. Definitely a HUGE party pleaser.
Start by washing and cutting the jalapenos length wise
Spoon in the mouth watering cheese mixture
Wrap the bacon around the jalapenos
Cook in the oven for 25 min or until the bacon is crisp
- 24 jalapenos
- 1 package of cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 C. shredded cheese
- 12 slices of bacon
- 24 toothpicks (optional)
- Wash the jalapenos and cut in half, length-wise. Using a spoon, remove the seeds and white membrane. If you like them hotter then leave some of the seeds inside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the cream cheese and shredded cheese. Smear this cheese mixture into each of the halved jalapenos.
- Cut the strips of bacon in half. Wrap one slice around each jalapeno (toothpicks to secure are optional)
- Bake on a pan at 375 for 20 minutes. Make sure the bacon is fully cooked.
- Serve immediately.