My name is Katie and I started this blog in January of 2014 as a way to stay in touch with family and friends as I was going to school at Texas Tech University. Through this I could share my joys with those that are dearest to me and document my everyday adventures to reflect on later in life.
If you’re new here, let me tell you a little about myself. I’m from Texas and I like monograms, small towns, hunting, chips & salsa, DIY’s and coffee. Daily I am reminded of the many blessings around me-some shown in unexpected ways. I find joy in every task and love to spend time with my family.
Some important things about me:
- I graduated from Texas Tech University, with an International Business Degree from the RAWLS College of Business with Honors from the Honors College.
- I have traveled to all 50 United States and their Capitols with my family.
- I like to clean.
- Cheesecake is the greatest dessert ever made.
- I was homeschooled until college.
- I like fashion and nightlife but I’m most comfortable at home with those I love.
- My love language is acts of service.
- I listen to country music-the real stuff not any of the Luke Bryan/Taylor Swift pop music.
- I make my dad clean my deer and my fish. I like the outdoors but I draw the line there.
- I love my Savior more than anything else.xoxo, katie